Join us for Painting at the Park
during Harvest Fest on
Saturday, September 26th from 12-4 pm at
Garden Club Park in downtown Rockford!
Here's how it works:
1. Select and purchase your pottery below. (At checkout select 'Harvest Fest-
Painting in the Park.')
2. You will receive an email to confirm your purchase and choose your paint colors.
3. Meet us at Garden Club Park (right next to the dam) anytime between 12 and 4 on September 26th. (We recommend coming no later then 3pm so you have enough time to paint.) Bring lawn chairs or a blanket to sit on in the park or find a spot at one of the many benches and picnic tables spread out through downtown Rockford. Please be courteous of others and maintain 6 feet between yourself and other families.
4. We will bring your pottery, paints and supplies to the park.
5. Afterwards we will take all of the pottery and supplies back to the studio for you. Fired pottery will be ready for pick up at Accidental Art on Saturday, October 3rd.
*We will be bringing extra pottery, paints, and supplies to the park for any walk-up customers. We highly recommend pre-ordering your pottery to guarantee you get your first choice!